Thursday 7 May 2009

Welcome, Blog or to Tweet?

Welcome to my first Blog, an introduction, starting with myself, I am a music producer making mainly Dubstep but very experimental. I am from Norwood near croydon, being making beats as a hobby for about 4 years now, to hear my music visit my site at virb.com (plugging). This Blog is an extension to the site, just more room to express what I'm into or what I'm doing.


As I started this blog, I did argue the point is it better to blog or tweet/twit? still haven't decided, went with 'Blog' for the time being as I already had a google account, seems the easier thing to do. They both have their own advantages, even tho being very similar, are they the same? Blogs you can be more thoughtful as your not tied to 140 words, to twit you can keep it simple to get your point across or let people know what your doing, its almost the old argument 'quantity or quality'. Then theres the point 'to do what everyone else is doing' as you want more people to see what you doing, right? but my personality has always been against that as I like to be very different, i.e. using a virb account.



In conculsion I'm not really making any sense or any head way on which is the best to use, maybe if I take note of the first question I pointed out 'are they same', you could use both. I will probably end up using both, but because for time being an issue I will use this Blog for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment